Wednesday, February 15, 2017

8 Sunday Night Habits of Successful People

pick out your outfits ahead of time

photo via camille styles Even for those of us who love our jobs, the Sunday night blues are for REAL. I’ve noticed that especially when I’ve had a fun and carefree weekend, the transition back into the structure of the work week can be a tough pill to swallow. In an effort to take back my Sunday nights, I asked some of the happiest and most productive people I know how they set themselves up for Monday morning success, and turns out, there are a handful of habits that pop up again and again. Keep scrolling for 8 power moves I’ve been incorporating into my routine, and I’d love to hear in the comments how you prep yourself for the week ahead! ...see the slideshow here

The post 8 Sunday Night Habits of Successful People appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2kwWifv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment