Thursday, February 16, 2017

Is Your Crew Setting You Up For Success?

get by with a little help from your friends

photo by Alyson Aliano via i2i photography On my very first day as an intern with E! Entertainment, my boss gave me a valuable piece of advice that I’ll never forget. He said, “Work hard, but never underestimate the power of a good mentor.” Eleven years later, this still holds true. I’m not sure if it’s a by-product of being the oldest sibling, or simply an extension of my constant curiosity, but I’ve always been draw?n? to those who are natural leaders and could teach me a thing or two. Whether I was a 6-year-old watching the senior girls in dance class, a 20?-?year-old seeking advice from the older girls in college, or a 30-something navigating big financial and career decisions, I’ve always had a mentor figure that could help guide me. And for the most part, several mentors at any given moment. Aside from the comfort of knowing I ...see the slideshow here

The post Is Your Crew Setting You Up For Success? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2kN0TeF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment