Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekend Notes

blood orange cardamom cake

Morning, friends! This weekend has so far been my absolute favorite kind: tons of sunshine, brunch with my sister, reading new books, making dinner on the grill, and yes — we actually spent a few hours in the pool yesterday (in February!) Crazy, I know. Work has felt incredibly busy lately between a really full shooting schedule, plus being in the middle of our studio renovation (among other big projects we’re working on), and I’ve been craving some time to ditch work and fully relax. Sure a getaway somewhere would be great, but it’s amazing how much better I feel after just a few hours of unplugging and resting at home! Do you guys have any strategies for getting vacation-level recharged without actually traveling anywhere? I’d love to hear your tips, and keep scrolling for my favorite links from around the web over the past week. xo How to reduce anxiety ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2l9lvjR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment