Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Carmen & Paddington

cutest goldendoodle ever

I’ll admit that when Carmen and Paddington first came onto the Camille Styles team, both Coco and I felt threatened. A crafty girl with a ridiculously cute dog?! That’s totally our schtick! Nevertheless, we pushed our egos aside and decided to make room in our hearts for the adorable duo, and I speak for the whole team when I say that we haven’t regretted it for a second since. Carm is a total Jackie of all creative trades who’s saved the day on many a photo shoot, and when you add the life-sized-stuffed-animal that is Paddy to the mix, well, the two are unstoppable. Your name: Carmen Collins, production assistant at Camille Styles Your dog’s name, breed, and age: Paddington, Goldendoodle, 1 year How did Paddington come into your life? After graduating from UT, most of my friends moved to Dallas for new jobs. I decided to stay in Austin and quickly realized ...read the rest of the story here

The post Carmen & Paddington appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2kwP7Ed
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment