Monday, February 27, 2017

Olive Oil & Orange Blossom Muffins

olive-oil-orange-blossom-muffins-9957

SOS. Quick! Send plane tickets and weekender bag, all I can think about is escaping on vacation. Every year, when I’ve recovered from the aftermath of the holidays and the weather begins to warm up (yes, that happens in February down here in Austin), I find myself daydreaming more than usual; my thoughts drifting towards memories of lazy days on the beach and long strolls through Italian hillside towns. Highlight reels of my favorite destinations bubbling up to the surface, and the gravitational pull of wanderlust drawing me back to the road. Unfortunately for me, there’s no vacation in sight. A honeymoon later this year, yes (!!!), but the near future? Nada. So, to remedy my longing for a cross-Atlantic getaway, we’re taking a little food vacation. These Olive Oil & Orange Blossom Muffins are bursting with the flavors of the Mediterranean. Fruity olive oil, fresh citrus and orange blossom ...read the rest of the story here

The post Olive Oil & Orange Blossom Muffins appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lN1A97
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment