Tuesday, August 16, 2016

12 Tips for Getting a Better Nights Sleep

12 Tips for Getting a Better Nights Sleep

Hey y’all, I’m about to get personal today with a topic that’s been on my mind a lot over the past year: the elusive (for some of us) and ever-important (for all of us) good night’s sleep. So let’s back up a bit. I’ve always been one of those people who barely gave sleep a second thought; for most of my life,when my head hit the pillow at night, I easily drifted into a deep slumber that lasted until morning. And like most good sleepers, I totally took it for granted. But all of that suddenly changed about a year ago when I had a sudden, unforeseen bout of insomnia that hit me out of nowhere and left me exhausted and searching for a solution. It was especially frustrating because I had a 5-month-old who was suddenly sleeping through the night, and there I was wide awake at 2 am and panicking ...see the slideshow here

The post 12 Tips for Getting a Better Nights Sleep appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bkteYg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment