Tuesday, February 16, 2016

How to Make Your Own Ricotta

How to Make Fresh Ricotta Cheese

I know what you may be thinking: homemade ricotta sounds like one of those things (along with handmade pasta and sourdough bread) that would be nice to make yourself – if you also had time to spend a week in a cabin in the woods foraging for your own meals. But stay with me, because the technique is actually so easy that any newbie can tackle it on a lazy weekend afternoon, and the flavor payoff is so worth the tiny bit of extra work. I shared my easy technique in the “summer” section of my book, and it was such a popular recipe that I had to share it here, too. Though you’ll still want to buy the book to get the recipes for all my favorite ways to use it up. It’s definitely felt like spring here in Austin the last couple weeks, making me soooo excited for all the outdoor ...read the rest of the story here

The post How to Make Your Own Ricotta appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1QjjKFm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment