Friday, February 26, 2016

10 Best Healthy Muffin Recipes

raspberry corn muffins

Blame it on AM puffy eyes, trying to squeeze too many activities into my morning routine, or pushing the limits of my snooze button, but making a healthy breakfast isn’t usually high on my list of priorities in the morning. In the attempt to be kinder to myself (and start following years of my mom’s advice) I’ve started prepping food ahead of time so I have a week’s worth of healthy treats to eat in the morning. Muffins are definitely the perfect weekend baking activity, and having something ready to eat as soon as I wake up makes me want to step up my breakfast game with a side of fruit and yogurt or even a cut-up avo. Click through the slides for a few classic and a couple of unexpected muffin ideas to take your breakfast to the next level! ...see the slideshow here

The post 10 Best Healthy Muffin Recipes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1KQEiJM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment