Monday, February 15, 2016

How to Clean Up Your Finances

write it down

Much of what I love about this column is that it’s not solely focused on how to stay in shape or eat healthy. Sure, they are very important and I love sharing my experiences with both, but Living Kindly is dedicated to the broader picture of wellness. Wether that be physical, emotional or mental, they all play a significant role in enjoying the most out of life. But the one thing we haven’t covered in this column that is just as powerful… financial wellness. I know, money talk can be awkward, though lately, it’s been high on the list of topics with women in my circle. We all have the same questions regarding best practices for saving, investing and even spending. Just as meditation, yoga or a clean house provide clarity and ease, so does having control over your finances. Thankfully, I’m in the process of a financial reorganization and ...read the rest of the story here

The post How to Clean Up Your Finances appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PzQBZq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment