Friday, February 26, 2016

Lemon Breakfast Panna Cotta & Stovetop Granola

Meyer-Lemon-Panna-Cotta-105

My morning routine tends to be a rushed one. As hard as I’ve tried to force myself to be an early riser, I typically find myself squeezing in every possible second of shut-eye, then hopping out of bed with just enough time shower, dress and grab breakfast to-go before heading into the office. My favorite breakfast on the run is a simple one: yogurt. High protein, low in sugar (right now I’m really into Icelandic varieties), and on a rare morning when I have a little extra time, topped with fresh berries, nuts and sometimes a drizzle of honey or maple syrup. Lately though, I’ve been craving something a little more special. So, when on a trip to the market the other day I impulse purchased several pounds of gorgeous Meyer lemons, I took to the kitchen with plans to brighten up my workday mornings. Thus, these Meyer Lemon Breakfast ...read the rest of the story here

The post Lemon Breakfast Panna Cotta & Stovetop Granola appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1oEmLtI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment