Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend Notes

navy kitchen

Morning, y’all. It has been a doozy of a week — starting Monday, I was in and out of bed with a mysterious fever and cough, Adam was out of town so I was home with both kids (thank God for our parents), and work was at its busiest so I couldn’t exactly burrow under the covers and hibernate. Finally yesterday morning, I was diagnosed with pneumonia (!!), got on meds, and today is the first day in a week that I woke up feeling like myself. I’m beyond excited to get out of the house and go for an easygoing walk around Ladybird Lake, soak up some of the fresh air and sunshine that I’ve been craving, and follow it up with a delicious breakfast. Sometimes it takes being sick to realize how wonderful the “normal” things in life can be, doesn’t it? Also, we’re headed on our first trip ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1THKDbv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment