Monday, February 22, 2016

7 Ways to Cure Winter Chapped Lips For Good

Cure Chapped Lips For Good

It’s right about that time of the winter when I start to feel… a bit run down (to put it mildly). Between the lack of sun, lack of humidity, and lack of a meal that doesn’t involve carbs and red wine–hey, a girl’s gotta make it through somehow–by the end of February, my skin has seen better days. The first thing that seems to go when I’ve been taking less-than-stellar care of myself? My lips. I can always tell when I’m overtired and dehydrated when my lips start to flake, itch and crack, and once I’m down that chapped road, it can be hard to get my pucker smooth again. It takes more than just a swipe of lip balm whenever I remember–this situation calls for a multi-step process, and I’m going to show you exactly how I get ‘er done! Click ahead to check out my favorite scrubs and ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Ways to Cure Winter Chapped Lips For Good appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/20QIw5N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment