Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Do You Need a Digital Detox?

pretty workspace inspiration

Gluten detox? Check. Skincare detox? Done it. Digital detox? Hmmm… I’m gonna need to get back to you on that one. The other day I was at dinner with a wise friend who also happens to be a nurse, and I confided that I’ve been having some issues with insomnia lately (should that be a post?) We talked about the detrimental effects of screen time on our sleep patterns, and she asked me how long it had been since I’d detoxed from all my devices for at least a couple days. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I realized that the last time I turned off my phone for more than a few hours was on my honeymoon 6 years and 2 babies ago. I couldn’t believe it, and it got me wondering if I’m long overdue for a break. I’ve gotten so used to having instant info at my fingertips at all times ...read the rest of the story here

The post Do You Need a Digital Detox? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1oHA9hm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment