Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend Notes

quote for your valentine

Happy Valentine’s Day, lovies! I’ve got to admit I’m a huge fan of this holiday (probably doesn’t come as a surprise if you’ve taken a look at our homepage lately.) Roses, handmade cards, and endless chocolate? What’s not to love? Adam and I celebrated together early, so today is all about spending time with our two littlest Valentine’s; Phoebe’s been hard at work signing her cards, and Henry – well, he manages to be the world’s biggest love bug just by sitting there and looking at me with those huge brown eyes. I know that Valentine’s tends to be all about romance, but single girls: embrace this day of showering yourself with some serious love, and may I suggest booking yourself a pedi this afternoon, followed up by a good book, great movie, and bowl of [insert dessert of choice]? Hope that you all have a lovely day, no matter your ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1ocY2MW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment