Friday, September 1, 2017

How to Throw a Back-to-School Shower

off to college party with target!

As much as I love summer, there’s something about those back-to-school vibes that still give me a chill (in a good way) and make me want to swap out my sandals for cable-knit tights. Growing up, there were two annual events that always softened the blow of summer’s end: the annual fall shopping trip I took with my mom, and the excitement of heading to Target with my school supplies shopping list in hand to stock up on fresh spiral notebooks and perfectly sharpened pencils. Of course, there’s no time more evocative of fresh starts than heading off to college – and I love finding ways to make the soon-to-be-freshmen in my life feel special and prepared for this next chapter. We teamed up with Target to get our friend Adrian ready to move into her first apartment as a University of Texas student. She filled out her back-to-college registry, and we ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Throw a Back-to-School Shower appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wX9FQI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment