Thursday, September 28, 2017

20 Best Fireplace Designs

When I was given the seasonal assignment to round up the 10 best fireplaces, I panicked for a moment (as I do with all last minute stories). Then I remembered that I’m obsessed with fireplaces, and literally have hundreds saved on my pinterest boards. (ha!) So the 10 best fireplaces quickly became the 20. Even though I live in summer-all-year Austin, the first thing I did when I bought my condo was to design and build a large fireplace for the living room. Nothing gives a room a friendly center of energy quite like a fireplace does. I’m also a fan of them in unexpected places like kitchens and bathrooms as well. Modern, rustic, gothic, southwest, victorian, mid-century, every style you can think of. I love them all. Scroll through and let me know: which style is your favorite? all images sourced via jenn rose smith’s pinterest boards ...see the slideshow here

The post 20 Best Fireplace Designs appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2yKDfXw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment