Friday, September 29, 2017

5 Signs You’re a Workaholic

are you a workaholic?

Even though “workaholism” has been a buzzword for years, the digital world really adds a whole new layer to the concept. With emails at our fingertips, company laptops in our homes, and deadlines looming, why not work a few minutes at night or on the weekend to get ahead? If you followed that logic, you’re not alone. According to a very scary report, women work 39 days a year more than men. Does that mean we’re falling victim to becoming workaholics at a higher rate than men. Like many of you, I take pride in my work and get a sense of fulfillment, even joy, from working hard and staying busy. I don’t share this to brag. Quite the opposite. I tell you this because the more I read about workaholics for this article, the more I started to identify as one. That tendency isn’t good for any of us. A ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Signs You’re a Workaholic appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wZSwq9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment