Friday, September 29, 2017

The Healthy Salad You Need To Make ASAP

healthy salmon lentil salad

I can’t take full credit for this recipe — it was inspired by an amazing dish I tried at a neighborhood café here in Austin called Epicerie. But I can say that I’ve devised an interpretation of the restaurant’s salad that truly couldn’t be easier. Got a knife? How about an oven? Great. That’s just about all you’ll need. The dressing calls for two (just two!) ingredients. The salmon can be made to perfection in minutes flat. And if the thought of cooking lentils is a total turn-off, think again. I grabbed mine already made from the salad bar at Whole Foods. You’ve got to admit, it really doesn’t get easier than that. Once you’ve prepped your ingredients, all there’s left to really do is assemble. And you can be as quick and messy with that as you like, because unlike me, you probably won’t have to have your salad photographed. ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Healthy Salad You Need To Make ASAP appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2x1ib1x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment