Monday, September 11, 2017

7 Stealth Time Sucks In Your Day

how to balance all of life's demands

One of the things I struggle with most in life is feeling like I never have enough time to do everything that I want (or need) to do. Anyone else? Between work and play and family and friends, I often feel like my day is spent rushing from point A to point B, always running 5 minutes late. My perspective is starting to shift, however, after reading Overwhelmed: Work, Love, & Play When No One Has the Time, by Brigid Schulte, in which the author proposes that all of us perma-busy people actually have more free time than we think; we just need to master a few practices to make our work more efficient and our play more satisfying. To be honest, the last thing I feel like working on right now is being more “productive.” What I really want is to capture any wasted time in my life that could be spent ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Stealth Time Sucks In Your Day appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wUj4Y5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment