Tuesday, September 26, 2017

How Meditation Helped Me Turn My Passion Into A Career

how meditation can lead to a career change

Editor’s Note: Today’s post is brought to us by Susan Chen. In addition to starting Soozy’s, the new healthy muffin company we’re all obsessed with, Susan is an expert teacher in Vedic Meditation, a simple and effortless mental technique. Her passion for the practice led her to India, where she spent 4 months immersed in the teaching of meditation and study of Ayurveda. She teaches meditation courses in NYC and Austin. “Can I really take the leap and do this?” I often asked myself as I considered leaving my job in corporate America. I was succeeding by all measures – I was advancing quickly, enjoyed the intellectual challenge at work and my co-workers were some of the smartest and most fun crew I’ve ever known. All the while though, that small voice kept pulling me back to my lifelong passion – baking. A lifelong home baker and lover of sweets (lets ...see the slideshow here

The post How Meditation Helped Me Turn My Passion Into A Career appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2yDP6Xl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment