Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Matte Lips for Fall

Because nothing gives you a new lease on life like the perfect new shade of crimson...

It’s easy to get caught up in the “back-to-school fever” this time of year and be convinced that you need bangs, a new wardrobe, and even a new routine—but in my mind, little seasonal tweaks can make a big difference (and cost a lot less money!). Enter: lip color. There are few makeup products that can so dramatically change your look and make you feel like you have a whole new lease on life. This fall, I’m really feeling matte lipstick, for two reasons: first, it’s totally on-trend and flattering. Second, it actually lasts, which is super-key when I’m running around after my (newly crawling!) baby son all day. Check out my picks for the best new matte lipsticks, and let me know what fall updates you have planned for your look this year! featured image via pinterest ...see the slideshow here

The post Matte Lips for Fall appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wsJjq3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment