Monday, June 5, 2017

My June 2017 Reading List

june 2017 reading list

Greetings, fellow bookworms! I’ve got some real gems for June, starting with the must-read memoir that was released today… and ending with my current read that promises to make me more self-aware. There’s also the world’s most gorgeous cookbook and a brand new issue of my favorite print mag. I’m currently in Italy soaking up some major inspiration with the team, and for me, vacation equals books. Is it weird that I love the long flight to and from Europe because it gives me so much extra time to read? Keep scrolling for my current faves, and I’d love to hear in the comments what’s currently on your nightstand. xo featured image via darling ...see the slideshow here

The post My June 2017 Reading List appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2rJYEPj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment