Monday, February 1, 2016

How to Keep Romance Alive

Camille Styles & husband Adam Moore

I’ve never talked much about my own love story on the blog — not for any particular reason, it just never seemed that relevant. Which is funny, since meeting Adam was a defining moment of my life and one of the very best things that’s ever happened to me. We met at work and got to know each other as friends for several months, which led to him asking me out for a surreptitious glass of wine one evening… and I think we both had a feeling then that we never wanted to be apart again. The 7 very eventful years that have passed since that night included getting engaged and then married, having 2 kids together, building a house, and each of us starting companies (among many other things), and while it hasn’t always been easy, I can confidently say that we love each other more with every passing year. Like so many ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Keep Romance Alive appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PamvJw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment