Thursday, February 4, 2016

4 Quick Ways to Make Your Home Party-Ready

sketch42-living-room

Most of the time I want my home to be a place where I can relax and recharge from my day, but on the occasion that I host a dinner party or drinks I want the mood to be the complete opposite – spirited with a sense of excitement! Since I live in a loft that’s asking a lot of one space, but there are a few quick changes that can help set the tone even when I’m short on time. Keep reading for 4 quick ways to get your home party-ready, and I’d love to know: if you only have one hour to prep your home, what do you make sure to do before your guests arrive? 1. Set up a home bar While it would be lovely to have a vintage bar cart, it’s definitely not necessary. You can set up a home bar on any table, console, or even a bookshelf by simply ...read the rest of the story here

The post 4 Quick Ways to Make Your Home Party-Ready appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PWUX02
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment