Friday, February 5, 2016

15 Delicious & Healthy Valentine’s Desserts

Raspberry meringue sandwiches that look like rose petals! Too cute!

Although sweet nothings may be desirable to hear from your date, when it comes to the Valentine’s Day meal, I most definitely want to end with a sweet something. Who’s with me? Of course, I also end up feeling a lot more amorous when I haven’t just inhaled a pint of Haagen-Dazs, so this year I’m planning to whip up one of these lighter, albeit equally delicious desserts. Click through for our 15 favorite healthy Valentine’s sweets (and yes, we’re using the term “healthy” somewhat loosely here), and I’d love to hear in the comments what you’re cooking up for your sweetie on February 14th! ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Delicious & Healthy Valentine’s Desserts appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1L3rwBT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment