Monday, October 26, 2015

Wiley Valentine Baby Shower

Wiley Valentine Baby Shower | Fig & Olive
2. Who planned such a beautiful baby shower? I did with the help of my sweet friend Nili Stevens who is an event planner. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted it to look like and we just ironed it out together. – Emily 3. Are there any vendors or companies who helped make the event extra special? (Please include URLs if available) YES. First off…Found Vintage Rentals: everyone there is amazing but none better than the owner herself Jeni Maus. Her collection of items is by far the best I have ever seen. She is SO accommodating and so gracious. I wouldn’t do an event without them involved. Obviously Fig & Olive! I gave them hardly any notice and they immediately catered to all our needs beautifully. They were amazing! Andrea Saenz our amazing photographer! She has been at pretty much all our showers and ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1i8TnZ2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment