Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July Dessert Bar

cherry almond tart
Taken a look at the calendar lately? It’s hard to believe how quickly this summer is racing by and that the Fourth of July is only 3 days away! The 4th is one of my favorite food days of the year, and I’ve been scouring my recipe files for ideas on what to toss on the grill (there’s still a debate going on at our house between burgers and fajitas.) But really, my favorite part of the Independence Day menu is always dessert, and no celebration is complete without some sweets in shades of red, white & blue. In preparation for this year’s shindig, I teamed up with Vitamix to create a Fourth of July dessert bar with a variety of treats highlighting the summer’s most patriotic fruit, and all using my Vitamix blender to make the entire process as easy as, well, pie. Keep reading for the recipes for Blueberry, Ginger & Coconut Cream Parfaits; Strawberry Mint Ice Cream ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1dwRrHz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment