Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Do You Have a Mantra?

do you have a mantra?
If y’all are following #CSBookClub on Instagram, you know that I’m currently making my way through The Untethered Soul, a weighty read by Michael A. Singer that explores the questions of who we are, and how we can discover our true identities through consciousness. It’s giving me a lot to think about, and so far, the biggest lesson I’ve gained from it is the importance of using mindfulness to open ourselves up to all the joy that the people and experiences around us have to offer, if only we’d allow them to. I’ve noticed that many of the people in my life who are most mindful have one or more mantras that they meditate on daily and serve as a reflection on how they want to live their life, and it’s got me thinking about the idea of mantras and developing one of my own. Do you have a mantra? As Gandhi said, ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1dM57yz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment