Monday, July 13, 2015

5 Ways Technology Can Make You Fitter

zella
It’s here! the much-hyped Apple Watch finally landed on my front porch 3 weeks ago, and I’ve been (mostly) wearing it ever since. It’s really my first foray into wearable technology; Adam gifted me a Fitbit for Christmas a couple years ago, and I must not have really understood the strap mechanism since it fell off and disappeared exactly 24 hours later. Everyone’s asking me if I love my new Apple Watch, and to be honest, I feel like the jury’s still out. I love the way that it looks, and it’s proven really useful in a few circumstances when I didn’t have my phone out (paying for coffee at Starbucks, answering phone calls while I’m driving), but the one area that I haven’t fully taken advantage of is the health app and fitness tracking capabilities. Not sure if it’s due to laziness or pure intimidation at not knowing how to use ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1CzLsOc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment