Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Katie Turpin

Entertaining With Katie Turpin | Camille Styles
I’ll never forget meeting Katie Turpin for the first time at Camille’s San Antonio book signing — it was a cold winter’s night and she stood out (in a sea of fur coats and flat ironed hair) for having that seriously perfect I’m-not-trying-too-hard natural beauty. We struck up a conversation that was adorably interrupted by her tow-headed son reaching out for a high five. In the months that followed I discovered via instagram that she’s also living my dream life: the one where I defect from Austin for quiet country living. I’m not the only one Katie is inspiring: her handy Guide to the Texas Hill Country is a go-to resource for visitors to the area. And in the grand tradition of small town people everywhere, the Turpins are wonderfully genuine. Their relaxed and fun approach to life is totally contagious. Join us as we visit the town of Fredericksburg, ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1GNUp6n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment