Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Are Weddings Getting Totally Out of Hand?

Have Weddings Gotten Totally Out of Hand? | Camille Styles
First off, full disclaimer: I love weddings. I’m just that type of girl. (I may or may not be the type of girl who has a secret stash of Martha Weddings dating back to the late nineties… but I’ll leave you to ponder that.) But as much as I’ve adored being included in so many celebrations over the years, I can’t help but observe a pretty big shift in wedding culture over the last decade. Perhaps you’ve noticed it, too: The bride wants everyone at the Four Seasons by 5pm Thursday, so as not to miss the kick-off party. Instead of wearing their best dark suits, the groomsmen now have to buy matching seersuckers for the outdoor ceremony. Oh, and the bachelorette party? It’s not just a party anymore, it’s a full blown weekend. In Tulum. And we’re all chipping in. Personally, I’m torn. Obviously, I love the idea of ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1FmxlGo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment