Monday, February 5, 2018

We Got Love Advice from Women Who’ve Been Married Over 40 Years

Marry your best friend.

When I first had the idea for this story, I vastly underestimated how hard it would be to find couples who’ve been married for over 40 years. I started asking around within my circle of friends (hoping that their parents might qualify) and was quickly reminded that the statistics are no longer in favor of such long unions. That said, the people included below are in the very special percentage of women who’ve made love work long term. I don’t know if I’ve ever enjoyed working on a story more, or been more inspired by the wisdom and advice revealed. No matter how long you’ve been with your partner (or, if you’re like me and still looking for that special person) you’re sure to be inspired by the ideas below. Happy month of love! ...see the slideshow here

The post We Got Love Advice from Women Who’ve Been Married Over 40 Years appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2BXl3Kp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment