Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Smoky Beet & Strawberry Salad with Gorgonzola

This grilled beet, strawberry, & blue cheese salad is perfect for a dinner party

*photos by Ashleigh Amoroso The other day, I picked up a pint of strawberries at the grocery store, fully anticipating the bland, lackluster berries I’ve had to settle for all winter long. I brought them home, gave them a rinse, and was shocked to take a bite into a sweet-as-candy strawberry that made me realize: spring is on the horizon! And in case you couldn’t tell, that makes me really, really happy. One of my fave Austin restaurants, Juniper, currently has a grilled beet and strawberry salad on the menu that is so ridiculously good, I invited their sous chef Amanda Turner to pop by our studio and show us how to whip it up at home just in time for spring dinner parties. I couldn’t believe the simplicity of its ingredients – it’s one of those magical recipes where the final dish is so much greater than the sum ...see the slideshow here

The post Smoky Beet & Strawberry Salad with Gorgonzola appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2EUYwDN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment