Thursday, February 22, 2018

13 Wallets That Are Too Cute To Hide In Your Purse

mansur gavriel wallet

An ode to my wallet: You guard my most prized possessions, yet endure my abuse. I love you when you’re shiny and new, and even more when you’re tattered and worn. You are my best friend, wallet. Wallets are the best. We grow so attached to them, that we often keep them in our handbags long past their prime, in denial of the fact that the time of replacement is coming. Did I just hit a nerve with that realness? If so, allow me to say to you what everyone else is thinking: It’s time to buy a new wallet. featured image from mansur gavriel ...see the slideshow here

The post 13 Wallets That Are Too Cute To Hide In Your Purse appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2GzTw4A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment