Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Anti-Inflammatory Berry + Turmeric Muffins

For many years, I focused on health and wellness in terms of achieving a certain look. I was convinced that if I looked a certain way, it would make me feel a certain way. Wellness was synonymous with appearance and, well, in the end it resulted in unhealthy habits and a lack of a holistic approach to my heath. One of my 2018 resolutions is to refocus on wellness.  I recently turned 30. I recently noticed some fine lines creeping up around the corners of my eyes. I recently found what may or may not have been a greyish hair.  Gone are the days of fresh-faced mornings after a night out with the girls and “hydrating” with diet soda (yikes!). It’s time to fully embrace what I’ve known (but often ignored) for much of my 20s — health isn’t about a jean size. It’s about understanding the connection between what ...read the rest of the story here

The post Anti-Inflammatory Berry + Turmeric Muffins appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2oEFrvl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment