Friday, February 2, 2018

Give The Gift of Poetry With These 10 Books

10 Best Poetry Books to Gift Your Valentine This Year

featured photo by kristen kilpatrick One of my goals for 2018 is to practice slowing down when I get home from a grinding work day. Specifically, disconnecting from my phone, television, computer, camera… basically anything with a screen. I’m learning to leave work at the office, and cherish everyday moments with my family. What do I do to transition into my “home state of mind?” Make my favorite loose leaf tea and cuddle up with my read-of-the-week. And with Valentine’s Day around the corner, poetry is at the top of my radar. Here’s a list of my top 10 poetry books, which also make a great Valentine’s (or Galentine’s!) Day gift. ...see the slideshow here

The post Give The Gift of Poetry With These 10 Books appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2s0xrtx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment