Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Get Your Greens With These 5 Ingredient Toasts

avocado toast recipes

Ed. Note: After seeing a snapshot of my sister-in-law Beth’s gorgeous green toast appetizers, I begged her to share the easy breezy recipes on the blog while summer produce is still at its peak. Beth’s vegetarian diet means that she’s always finding creative ways to make meat-free dishes feel inspired, and these apps are no exception – including the most perfect avocado toast that’s simple and delicious.  Plus, you can find all the kitchen tools & serving pieces she used in the photos at her shop, Lemon Gem – an absolute must-stop on any trip to St. Louis. Beth, take it away!  Even though it’s early August, the back-to-school buzz always seems to start the long goodbye to summer — something I fight with every fiber of my being each year. I can’t quite bring myself to start thinking about warm, cozy meals and cardigans when, at least here in Missouri, the temps still ...see the slideshow here

The post Get Your Greens With These 5 Ingredient Toasts appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2fsHTnM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment