Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Moroccan Carrot Ribbon Salad With & Orange-Tahini Dressing

carrot salad

As much as I’ve tried to expose my kids to adventurous flavors from birth, let’s just say that at this present moment, their tastes veer more towards spaghetti than smoked salmon, and quesadillas will always win out over kale salad. Don’t think for a second that I’m giving up, however – Phoebe and Henry still get a diverse plate of whatever Adam and I are eating every night with our unending pleas of “Try it! You might love it!” One of my friends introduced me to the idea of having an “anytime” bowl in the fridge, full of crunchy fruits and vegetables that your kids are welcome to choose from any time they’re still hungry (for example, when I make curried cauliflower.) The one food that my kids will always munch on any time of day or night is raw carrots, so our bowl is always overflowing with them – ...see the slideshow here

The post Moroccan Carrot Ribbon Salad With & Orange-Tahini Dressing appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2xLV8E4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment