Thursday, August 24, 2017

15 Investment Pieces You’ll Never Regret Spending On

15 solid buys.

If there’s anything more embarrassing than wearing a midriff-bearing cashmere tube top and sweater combo, it’s having paid way, way, way too much for it as well. I should know, because it I did circa 1999. I was in the first years of shopping for myself without parental approval, and let’s just say Bebe was the scene of many of my early crimes. Fortunately we live and learn, and while I still make fashion mistakes here and there, I’ve streamlined most of my spending into classic items that I know I’ll get at least 5 years out of. Spending money on a quality product actually feels good, especially when you know it will serve your lifestyle well. Take it from someone who’s learned it the hard way — these are 15 items you won’t regret. featured image via chuan song ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Investment Pieces You’ll Never Regret Spending On appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wIaZpQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment