Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Argument for Doing Nothing to Your Skin

Nothing but water... you won't believe the results.

“Just leave it alone!” is the ancient wisdom passed from mother-to-daughter when it comes to breakouts, but we all know that it’s easier said than done. We talk a lot about skincare in the office, and I’ll never forget the shock on Camille and Chanel’s faces when I told them that I only use water to wash my face every day. I’ve been a big believer in just letting my skin “do it’s own thing” for a long time — but it always felt almost irresponsible, or against popular opinion at the very least. That’s why I was so excited when Camille told me about The Skin Cleanse, a book she recently read (and loved) that makes the argument for doing less to your skin. I sat down with author Adina Grigore to talk about her research and discoveries in the field of skincare, and why she believes harsh topical products shouldn’t be our ...see the slideshow here

The post The Argument for Doing Nothing to Your Skin appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gmmNrK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment