Wednesday, August 23, 2017

4 Designer-Approved Neutral Paints That Aren’t White

the best gray and brown paint colors

When I decided to make over an accent wall in my loft last year, I learned quickly that choosing the right paint color can truly make a space. Getting to the finished product wasn’t easy though; it took hours of staring at swatches, asking for opinions, and changing my mind repeatedly before I settled on a shade of gray I was sure about. At the time, I wished I’d had a professional on-hand to guide me. Surely there had to be a science to choosing paint color?! I realize now that I should have called on Paloma Contreras. With a knack for using neutral paint colors that aren’t white (thank goodness!), the Houston-based interior designer and blogger creates some of the most beautiful interior spaces. For those of you looking to update your home with a color that’s both subtle yet unexpected, Paloma joins us today to share the very best gray and brown paints, plus how ...see the slideshow here

The post 4 Designer-Approved Neutral Paints That Aren’t White appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2vnZ5gs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment