Friday, August 25, 2017

Salad-Topped Socca Flatbread

a salad topped socca pancake with a tangy herb sauce | This Brown Kitchen

This may not be a very popular opinion – but I haven’t been into recipes lately. With summer coming to an end, the calendar has filled up and my to-do list has nearly doubled in length, meaning the amount of time that I have to commit to making and trying fun recipes has been almost nonexistent. While I love turning to my favorite smoothie and bowl recipes, after a few weeks of working my way through every bowl combination and one too many green smoothies, I had to switch it up. After pawing my way through possible pantry ingredients, I found my bag of chickpea flour and came back to one of the easiest dishes that we had grown up with at home. A few ingredients and a hot pan is all you need to whip together this meal that is as flavor filled as it is simple to make. ...see the slideshow here

The post Salad-Topped Socca Flatbread appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wumaTs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment