Friday, August 25, 2017

I Didn’t Eat Anything from A Restaurant for 5 Weeks and This Is What Happened

I knew I'd lose weight and save money, but I had NO idea that this would happen to my social life...

2017 has been an exciting year of travel for me. I’ve been to Tulum, Mexico City, Todos Santos, Barcelona, and June marked my first ever trip to Italy. While never unpacking your suitcase offers it’s own off-the-rails kind of fun, it tends to go hand-in-hand with never buying groceries, overspending, and forgetting that the concept of working out even exists. The more I traveled, the more eating out became my default mode (even when I was at home). By the time July rolled around, I had favored and room serviced my way to a 10 pound weight gain — and I won’t even mention the state of my bank account. Clearly something needed to be done, but I’ve never identified as someone who “cooks.” I’d often wondered what would happen if I just stopped “eating out” for a while. Would I automatically lose weight? Save money? No longer have a ...see the slideshow here

The post I Didn’t Eat Anything from A Restaurant for 5 Weeks and This Is What Happened appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2waxhhE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment