Friday, August 18, 2017

13 Lunch Recipes That Are Perfect for Taking to Work

13 Amazing Work Lunch Recipes

If you’ve been following along with the #CSBungalow progress, you know that we’re this close to finally being able to call our new studio space home, and we couldn’t be more ready. Because while we’ve loved working out of Camille’s home for the last few years, there are a few things that have been less-than-ideal… namely, the lack of lunch options in our area. After exhausting just about every nearby restaurant, I began to focus more of my energy on planning and packing my lunch each day, and years later, I truly feel like I’m an expert in the department. Desk lunches don’t have to be sad, you guys, and these 13 healthy, packable, and flavorful recipes prove it. ...see the slideshow here

The post 13 Lunch Recipes That Are Perfect for Taking to Work appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2v7c2eu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment