Monday, May 1, 2017

We’re Calling It: These 8 Breakfast Trends Are the New Avocado Toast

rainbow toast with all the beautiful toppings

It seems like lately, breakfast itself is a “trend,” with chefs from coast-to-coast (and even here in Austin) flexing their creative muscle at the first meal of the day — and the blogosphere is equally obsessed. On my last trip to LA, it felt like every meal presented me with options that were vegan, heirloom, adaptogenic, or promised to give me herb-driven superpowers, and it got me thinking: what are the dishes that will replace avocado toast as the queen of Instagram breakfast? I looked back over some of my standout restaurant breakfasts of the past few months, then paired them up with recipes I’ve been filing from around the web, and came up with 8 that you’re gonna want to try, stat. Keep scrolling and behold the buzziest breakfast trends of 2017.   ...see the slideshow here

The post We’re Calling It: These 8 Breakfast Trends Are the New Avocado Toast appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2p08dW7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment