Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Whitney Casey

getting dressed with Whitney Casey

For Whitney Casey, getting dressed each morning is serious business. So much so that the Austin-based author and entrepreneur’s latest venture is quite literally taking the art of outfitting to a whole new level. Along with bestie and business partner Brooklyn Decker, Whitney created Finery — a Wardrobe Operation System that streamlines the way we shop for, organize, and style our clothing. Or to better explain it: you know the opening scene from Clueless? That, but better. With one of the world’s smartest wardrobes and an address 37 floors high in Downtown Austin, I knew my afternoon at Whitney’s would be one I wouldn’t soon forget. What I didn’t know is that after a couple hours, I’d want to never leave Whitney’s penthouse. The gal is as sweet as she is funny, and her home an interiors-lover’s oasis (impeccably designed by Kelly Wearstler, I should mention.) Scroll down for all the jaw-dropping details. photography by ...see the slideshow here

The post Whitney Casey appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2sgP0kn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment