Thursday, May 25, 2017

Cardamom-Yogurt Mousse with Mango

This Cardamom-Yogurt Mousse with Mango is a lighter way to satisfy your dessert cravings

I’m a huge fan of yogurt in desserts. Whether I’m treating myself of a bowl of froyo (always tart), indulging in no-bake cheesecake, or experimenting with panna cotta, I can always count on greek yogurt to add its signature tang and creaminess to my favorite desserts while keeping guilt to a minimum. In honor of the #CSCleanse we’re leaning on greek yogurt to lighten things up this week. And while you may want to hold off until next week to treat yourself (hello, Memorial Day BBQs), this cardamom-spiked yogurt mousse is completely worth the wait. This is the kind of dessert that feels indulgent (I refused to omit the cream, you deserve it) but is packed with wholesome ingredients, devoid of any refined sugars, and is so light and airy that it’s perfect for summer, or even better, a little-post cleanse pick-me-up. Unlike traditional mousse recipes which depend on egg ...read the rest of the story here

The post Cardamom-Yogurt Mousse with Mango appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2qnbi2D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment