Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Perfect Updo for Curly Hair

As a curly haired girl myself I can confess that updos pose a problem. (Namely, how can I wear my hair up without slicking it back into a tight ponytail?) Our lovely model from Viva Day Spa, nail technician Julia Simpson, has the most amazing head of curls. We paired her up with stylist Erica Rae to demonstrate an updo technique that’s perfect for curly hair. “Styling hair for special occasions is one of my specialities and always has been one of my passions,” explains Erica. “Throughout all the years I have come across many different hair types and different forms of fashion per individual. When this model walked in with her spunky attitude and bohemian style I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Her curls are a show stopper. This high pony showcases her dimensional color along with her daring curly bangs, but you don’t have to have the exact same ...see the slideshow here

The post The Perfect Updo for Curly Hair appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2qjfoJ9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment