Tuesday, May 23, 2017

7 Ways to Support the Women Around You

embrace your squad

Though the past year has been full of political and cultural uncertainty, for me, a major silver lining of it all is that it’s awoken so many women (myself included) to the fact that we’ve still got to fight for each other. For a lot of my life, I thought that “feminism” wasn’t all that necessary any more: I grew up feeling like I could do anything I set my mind to, and the fact that I was a girl never seemed like a disadvantage. But the lessons of the past year have taught so many of us how vital it is that we continue to pay attention, and I’ve been endlessly inspired to see women of all ages lifting each other up and becoming stronger together than one could ever be on her own. After the women’s march, I think a lot of us were left wondering if these collective feelings would ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Ways to Support the Women Around You appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2qfbBfK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment