Monday, May 22, 2017

Are you committing one of these 7 decorating sins?

The most common mistakes in interior design (and how to avoid them.)

Call it a passionate hobby. I’m not an interior designer by trade, but I’m most definitely an interiors addict who has spent many years studying the spaces that inspire me. Over time friends have come to lean on me for free decorating advice (which I love to give). I’ve noticed a few common pitfalls people struggle with in terms of decorating, and some of them I had to learn myself the hard way. Read below for my list of the most common decorating mistakes and tips for how to avoid them. featured image by cath kidston ...see the slideshow here

The post Are you committing one of these 7 decorating sins? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2q8x7n7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment